Friday, June 22, 2012

Dried Frizzy Hair? This definately will help


I was born with naturally very curly hair. Over the years, 1 bad haircut and dying my hair one every 6 weeks since I was 18 (now 28).. from black to blonde and every shade inbetween... To say it has taken its toll on my hair is to say the very least. I got a haircut when I was a Senior in Highschool and lost my gorgeous curls.. yes that DOES happen. My hair has to be washed, i have to do a blow out and then straighten it and curl the ends just to have hair that is manageable. I was my hair every other day which is what is the best to not over dry yours hair.

I was in Sally's Beauty and I had a minute and decided to look around. I saw this and was intrigued. I have read about products like this and thought I would try it out.

I wash my hair with my normal shampoo. Then I towel dry my hair and lather this reconstructor in. I pile my hair on top of my head and let it set for 10-15 minutes. Then I wash with luke warm water. Once rinsed I turn the water on the coldest setting and put my whole head under for about a minute. Cold water seals off the cuticle. I use it every other day.. I am trying to grow my hair out for the first time in years and this helps so split ends are kept to a minimum. Its lightweight... doesn't weigh hair down and no residue is left behind. I use it on myself and my 3 girls... their hair ranges from wavy to pintight curls that you can't even straighten with a CHI


Scarlett with said curls just after her bath and this treatment used.



No comments:

Post a Comment